By Enthusiastic Local Tour Guides!
Angkor Wat Small Group Tour at only $14 each
We understand that holidays are the perfect opportunity to take a break from a hectic life and enjoy a relaxing time abroad. But if you are considering going alone, you should opt to join a Siem Reap group tour or Angkor Wat group tour with like-minded individuals instead.
Advantages of Daily Angkor Wat Small Group Tour(with Siem Reap Tour Guide):
- a reasonable budget that is known in advance - with Angkor Wat tour guiding and Siem Reap transport at group discount rates
- travelling with a group of interesting people and/or like-minded individuals
- getting a great overview of diversity within a short space of time
- hassle-free holidays with a Siem Reap tour guide who is always there to assist you
- a programme with interesting background information and highlights, by Angkorwatdaytour.com, you wouldn't have experienced by travelling on your own
(Please be ready to get picked up between 7:30am and 8am)
Devote an entire day to exploring the incredible temples at Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom under the leadership of a local, English-speaking guide. Discover the UNESCO-listed ruins at Angkor Wat and the ancient capital city of Angkor Thom—established by the prosperous Khmer Empire in the 12th century.
Get picked up from your Siem Reap hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and head straight for the ruins. As you motor toward Angkor Wat, learn about its history as the world's largest religious monument, replete with Hindu-Buddhist architecture that took 30 years to complete. Follow your guide inside, glimpsing intricate stonework as you wander galleries that have been shockingly well-maintained.
From Angkor Wat, head north toward Angkor Thom. This majestic site once served as the Khmer Empire's glistening capital city. Take a moment to consider its grandiosity before venturing inside the city. Arriving at the temple at Bayon, appreciate its beautifully crafted central towers covered in more than 200 enormous faces.
Enjoy lunch at your own expense, and then pay a visit to Ta Prohm—a temple set in the midst of the jungle. Wander the maze-like ruins of this ornate worship site, marveling at the fig trees that threaten to overtake the edifice. Absorb a late evening breeze and enjoy the peaceful, rural atmosphere before heading back to your hotel.
- Book without credit cards and pay on the tour day
- The fee depends on the number of members per reservation
- Children can also join in, but must be at least 5 years old and the fee is only $12 each
15 and more
Cost (USD) per
. English speaking tour guide
. Round-trip by an air-con vehicle
. Cold drinking water bottles
. Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Siem Reap
. Entrance fee to the site at $37
. Meals around temples
. Other services other than mentioned